Watch the webinar that Exonar CEO, Adrian Barrett hosted with the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) titled ‘What’s next with GDPR – how companies are turning policy into practice’.
Speaking alongside Greg Albertyn, a Principal at Reibeeck Associates, and Odia Kagan, Chair of GDPR Compliance and International Privacy at Fox Rothschild, they debated how to make data protection operational both in the context of the European GDPR and the USA’s own version, CCPA.
What you’ll learn:
• The reality of operating in the post-GDPR world.
• The emerging gap between policy and practice.
• How to get people following processes around Article 30.
• What organisations facing CCPA can learn about compliance from GPDR.
• How to support employees in making data protection operational.
Simply fill out the form opposite to get access.