System Integration & Support Manager
Location: Newbury & Client Sites
Passionate about customer success? Tenacious about support? Driven to do what’s needed, not what’s easy? If the answer to these is yes then Exonar could be the the perfect home for you!
We’re on the lookout for a smart, motivated manager to lead our system integration and support team to help our customers achieve great things!
Over the last year we have grown our customer base and product extensively and have ambitious plans for 2019. As a result the team is relatively new so you’ll need a vision for the best customer experience and the drive to make that happen.
Our platform uses a mix of big data, machine learning and other cool tech to understand & manage information simply, instantly and at scale. It’s deployed as part of a large information governance, data discovery and GDPR programmes – this is why we’ve combined support and system integration.
You’ll have a small technical team working with you but don’t panic – there’s a large engineering team to back that up and a client consulting team to help customers get the best out of the platform once it’s deployed.
It doesn’t matter if you’re an old hand, new to the game or looking to get away from the corporate grind – what matters to us most is your attitude.
Exonar is a fun and friendly place to work, benefitting from a start up culture and the opportunity to work with and learn from a fantastic group of colleagues. You will be working on new challenges every day and will find yourself pushing the boundaries of your knowledge and developing new skills frequently.
A huge benefit of working for Exonar is the flexibility you’ll have in developing yourself and shaping your role. You will work with a supportive and close knit team, and will have responsibility for delivering client success and the opportunity to drive the growth of the company from day one.
If you are motivated by solving complex problems with out of the box thinking, and providing solutions that deliver real results, you’ll enjoy Exonar.
Did we mention, there’s a gin club started by the CEO? Don’t be surprised, we also have:
- Regular company BBQ’s and social events
- Time for hackathons / meetups / industry events
- Exonar university
- Espresso Machine/Beer Fridge/Soft drinks
- Small office on the side of the canal in picturesque Newbury
- Anything else you want to start – poker night and standup paddle board club have been rumoured!
For more details and an initial chat, please get in touch.
- Lead the System Integration and Support team.
- Own the end to end support and system integration process ensuring that clients get an excellent level of service.
- Move the customer interaction from a fix-it to a drive-it approach.
- Innovate and contribute to the uptake of the Exonar platform.
- Ensure we take lessons from the frontline into product development and company processes.
- Build up an internal / customer facing knowledge base.
- Shift the conversation and mindset – we don’t have problems, we have customers!
Required profile, skills and experience
You’ll demonstrate experience in customer facing positions; managing service delivery, system integration and support will come as second nature to you and you’ll have:
- A career history within the Technology/Software industry
- Experience implementing systems and processes
- Experience managing, coaching and growing teams
- Working with and configuring customer facing ticketing systems.
- Managing SLA’s and KPIs
- A Tech-Savvy approach and interests
- Experience leading and driving support and system integration projects in a technical / product environment.
If this is the role for you please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com