We are seeking a dynamic individual to lead our data analysis and consulting function.
You’ll draw on your consulting and data analysis knowledge and track record in information, data and privacy programmes to drive successful outcomes for our customer and partner programmes.
This is a new and strategically important position in the company and an excellent opportunity for the right individual to make their mark in the industry.
If you’re passionate about customers, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with leading edge tech and high-profile clients.
What we do
Exonar enables organisations to understand the content and intent of the structured and unstructured information they hold and take action on the insights they discover.
We use big data technology to ingest, index and organise data at scale as part of large information data governance, data discovery and privacy programmes.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for providing data analysis and consulting support for our customers and partners. This includes:
- Being the Exonar solution expert, knowing how to get the best out of the product in line with customer requirements.
- Providing advice and strategies for analysis and management of data; and
- Consulting on structuring data discovery projects and programmes.
As you help us build out this capability, you’ll be hands-on with the technology acting as the expert for advanced data analysis to help customers understand and act on the data they have.
These will be a mix one-off, partner and long-term engagements and will span early customer engagement through to delivery.
You’ll have access to technical, engineering and support teams and work alongside our delivery, training and customer success leads.
You’ll start by working with our newest clients, prospects and partners and draw on your experience to build a repeatable data analysis and consulting capability that will scale as we grow.
You’ll be ready to lead customer workshops, steer discussions and build consensus and plans for adoption of the Exonar platform for our customers and partners.
The ideal candidate would come to us with a significant proportion of the following skills and experience:
- Significant track record working in professional data analysis, discovery and consulting roles with demonstrable client-facing experience.
- Soft skills to inspire confidence, ability to articulate complex issues easily, gravitas and ability to deal with unexpected events and change.
- Structured, confident, presentable and able to deal at a strategic level and dive down into the details as needed.
- Knowledge and experience of discovery/search, privacy and information / data governance technology and their application in large enterprises.
- Technical skills to support advanced data analysis and use-case development using our technology and augmenting with off platform analysis, e.g. scripting using python or similar.
Exonar is a fast-paced and friendly place to work, benefitting from a ‘scale up’ culture and the opportunity to work with and learn from a fantastic group of colleagues.
We’re backed by some of the most highly respected venture capitalists in the UK and poised to grow strongly over the next few years. We have around 35 employees today, with offices in Reading and huge growth ambitions.
A huge benefit of working for Exonar is the flexibility you’ll have in developing yourself and shaping your role.
If you are motivated by solving complex problems with out-of-the-box thinking, and providing solutions that deliver real results, you’ll enjoy working at Exonar.
What we offer
Aside from being part of an exciting business in the world of data, we offer:
- Flexible working organisation with tools for mixed home/office/client locations
- Strong management team and positive company culture
- Competitive salary
- ‘Unlimited’ holidays and flexible working arrangements
- Espresso machine / beer & wine fridge / soft drinks
- Regular company social events & clubs (virtual when required!)
If the role sound exciting to you, then get in touch with a covering note and a copy of your CV to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.