We’re delighted to be partnering with Brown Rudnick who will host a meet-up at their London offices on Tuesday, June 18th.
One year on from the start of the new GDPR regime, Exonar and Brown Rudnick invite you to join us to discuss the trends, issues and lessons learnt from the last 12 months. The session will be followed by a drinks and canpé reception for networking.
Topics will include:
- Weaponising SARS – litigation friend or foe?
- GDPR class actions – just around the corner?
- What data can be excluded from a SAR response?
- The €50m Google fine
Our panel will feature:
- Mark Lubbock – Partner (Intellectual Property and Technology), Brown Rudnick
- Adrian Barrett – CEO & Founder, Exonar
- Gilbert Hill – CEO, Tap My Data
- Ben Falk – Founder, Yo-Da
- Anya Proops, QC – Barrister, 11 Kings Bench Walk
- (Chair) James Cole – Partner (Corporate), Brown Rudnick
Date: Tuesday 18 June 2019
Venue: Brown Rudnick LLP, 8 Clifford Street, London W1S 2LQ
Time: 18.00 – 21.00
To book your space, please visit: http://exo.nr/meet-up
We hope you can join us!