GDPR One Year On: What Does a Perfect Privacy Programme Look Like?
Free Web Conference – Brought to you by Exonar. Your chance to view the recorded webinar.
One year on from the introduction of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), join Exonar and experts from the field in discussing ‘What does a perfect privacy programme look like?’
In this web conference we will hear from our panel of experts as they discuss:
- What are the necessary components of an enterprise-level privacy programme?
- How do we optimally assign roles and responsibilities within a privacy programme?
- How can we most effectively create and manage accurate personal data inventory? (Article 30 – Records of Processing Activities)
- How do we best monitor for GDPR compliance using both manual and technical controls?
- What is the best way to deliver privacy training to our employees?
- What are the most effective tools available to satisfy individual rights? I.e. Subject Access Requests (SARs), Right to be Forgotten, data deletion and retention.
In addition to discussion from the field, our panel will also discuss Exonar’s recent findings based on surveys of 100+ organisations and consumers into:
“What’s Next with Personal Data Inventory?” – Exonar have profiled 100+ organisations’ attempts to create personal data inventory. One year on we ask what monitoring and compliance actions they are now planning to take as a result.
“Consumer Attitudes to Subject Access Requests (SARs): A SARvey” – Exonar have surveyed 100+ consumers to assess their sentiment towards data privacy and the ability to exercise their privacy rights.
John Tsopanis, Data and Privacy Director, Exonar
Ralph O’Brien CIPM, Vice Chair UK Data Protection Forum, Principal Reinbo Consulting
Sophie Payne, Customer Success Lead and Data Scientist, Exonar
Ben Falk, CEO of Yo-Da, Your Data
Run time – 41 minutes.