Exonar Webinar hosted by the IAPP: ‘Thriving in Generation Privacy: Capitalising on DSAR Data from the Field’. Your chance to view the recorded webinar.
With the introduction of the EU GDPR, the CCPA and other global privacy laws, people have increased expectations of how their personal data will be handled and protected. This is driving up the number of inquiries for data subject access requests and requests to exercise the right to be forgotten. We commissioned our own research into how businesses are coping with the increased demand; the findings of which were remarkable.
First broadcast on the IAPP website on February 7th 2019, watch this recorded webinar to hear from the field about these survey results and more, including:
- The cost of handling data subject access requests. (UK public sector organisations example).
- The results of a subject access request to a UK based high street bank
- How the world’s leading tech companies dealt with recent requests for personal data
- How organisations are profiting from their privacy programs
- The toxic data you’re storing and what to do about it
- How companies have prepared for Generation Privacy and what you can do now.
Dave Cohen, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, Knowledge Manager, IAPP
Adrian Barrett, CEO, Exonar
Phil Lee, CIPP/E, CIPM, Partner, Privacy, Security and Data Protection Practice, FieldFisher, London, U.K.
Steve Wright, GDPR Advisor at Bank of England, CEO, Data Privacy Architect, Privacy Culture, London, U.K.
Run time – 60 minutes.