Marketing Executive – Overview
Are you our new Marketing Exec? Exonar is an exciting startup software business and we’re looking for an ambitious marketeer to join our expanding marketing team.
We like to create and deploy innovative, people orientated and utterly professional marketing strategies that make us and our platform stand out in the software industry.
Exonar – Find & Fix Your Data
Enterprises are facing a fundamental change in the way they process and store information. An exponential increase in data volume means organisations must find new ways to understand the risk as well as the opportunities in their data. Driven by new regulation, cyber threats and competition, organisations who use data they hold effectively will survive and thrive.
Exonar discovers their most sensitive, valuable and personal information – all of it. Our platform understands exactly what it contains and where it is located enabling the security of sensitive data, compliance with regulations and removal of a company’s digital litter – duplicated, outdated, trivial and toxic data.
The Role – Your New Job
Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will support the execution of all marketing activity. We will be looking to you to:
- Refine, enhance and manage the execution of our existing marketing plan.
- Develop a means of understanding what our customers want and need from us to improve their businesses.
- Consider, contemplate and create new and innovative ways for us to communicate our message to our potential customers.
- Plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Write copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Develop and lead activity to inform and nurture high-value relationships with our prospects through email and direct mail campaigns.
- Monitor ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Organise attendance at trade shows, exhibitions and conferences for us and also with our business partners
- Pro-actively provide insight and data analysis to support continuous improvements in marketing and pipeline performance.
- Work with external agencies to provide relevant and timely content for use across all platforms.
- Tell us what we’re missing!
About You – You’re Made of the Right Stuff
Our ideal candidate will have the following skillset and experience;
- Must have 2-3 years B2B experience.
- Previously planned and managed multi-channel executions.
- Be able to manage the website CMS.
- Have experience of Social Media and CRM platforms.
- Events organisation.
- Content development.
- Have experience of working with agencies.
- An ability to innovate, improvise and also get on with job ‘hands on’.
- An appetite to challenge convention and ‘think pink’.
- Just enjoy what you do. We love ideas, energy and enthusiasm, come and give them a run out.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Share Options.
- 25 Days Holiday.
- Flexible Working.
You will primarily be based in Newbury, Berkshire with business travel as needed and potential for remote working.
If this is the role for you please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com