Are you our next Marketing Manager? An exciting startup software business, we’re looking for an ambitious marketer to take responsibility for creating and delivering our marketing strategy. A British software company, we have just raised significant funding to boost our growth strategy through 2016. Our clients consist of FTSE 100 organisations from sectors such as aerospace and defence, telecomms, media and government. Our partners include the Big 4 consultancies as well as specialist Cyber responders.
The amount of information generated by organisations is growing rapidly and within it is our most sensitive information; business plans, intellectual property, customer data, HR information. Where is it, who has access to it, is it properly protected? Answering these questions enables organisations to understand, manage and secure their most valuable information. It enables organisations to better prevent information leakage, comply with the increasing weight of information centric regulation, and to drive efficiency.Exonar exists to make sense of this mass of data through our ‘Information Intelligence’ technology.
What We Do
Exonar’s Information Intelligence platform has the unique ability to index and search information stored across an organisation (fileshares, applications, cloud), to understand the “intent” of that information (what it is about) and what it contains (i.e. personal data). It is also able to find all of the other documents that are similar (share “intent”) and do do it almost instantaneously. This provides a unique approach to understanding valuable information and how it is being used, stored and secured.
Reporting to the Business Development Director you will provide support to the current marketing direction of the company and also set its future. We will be looking to you to:
- Refine, enhance and manage the execution of our marketing plan for the next 6 months and develop our future strategy
- Develop and lead a multi-channel approach to informing and nurturing high value relationships with our clients
- Provide an operational interface between the sales and marketing teams to maximise the interoperability of the two functions in enhancing our client’s relationship with us
- Pro-actively provide insight and data analysis to support continuous improvements in marketing and pipeline performance
- Continually update the Executive team on relevant and emerging marketing strategies, initiatives, processes and applications.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skillset and experience;
- Multi-channel marketing planning, costing and execution
- Web presence planning, mapping and development management
- Social media and marketing automation tools and how to leverage them
- Client nurturing and development
- Events organisation
- PR creation and distribution
- Content development to support client and partner understanding of our proposition
- An ability to innovate, improvise and also get on with job ‘hands on’
- An appetite to challenge convention and think outside the box.
You’ll be our first marketer on board so you’ll have to run the show. Can you?
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Share Options
- 25 Days Holiday
- Flexible Working
Where the Role is Based
Primarily based in Newbury, Berkshire with business travel as needed.