Location: Newbury & Client Sites
If you want to work at a fast-paced technology and customer driven company, then look no further than Exonar. We’re on the lookout for smart motivated individuals to join our client consulting team to help our customers achieve great things!
We use a mix of big data, machine learning and other cool tech to understand and manage information simply, swiftly and at scale.
A typical week might find you: showing off our tech to a CTO/CIO; shaping a privacy/data discovery program alongside data protection officers and CISOs; working with information security experts, analysts, project/programme managers; and in-between you’ll be finding new ways to improve our technology and the client experience.
We’re looking for a mix of skills and experience in the team ranging from pre-sales, post sales, consulting and project management. You’ll have a knack for communication, be interested in technology and have a mind for business.
It doesn’t matter if you’re an old hand, new to the game or looking for that opportunity to get away from the corporate grind – what matters to us most is your attitude – we want you to be a passionate, hands-on and integral member of our growing team.
Exonar is a fun and friendly place to work, benefitting from a start up culture and the opportunity to work with and learn from a fantastic group of colleagues. You will be working on new challenges every day and will find yourself pushing the boundaries of your knowledge and developing new skills frequently.
A huge benefit of working for Exonar is the flexibility you’ll have in developing yourself and shaping your role. You will work with a supportive and close knit team, and will have responsibility for delivering client success and the opportunity to drive the growth of the company from day one.
If you are motivated by solving complex problems with out-of-the-box thinking, and providing solutions that deliver real results, you’ll enjoy Exonar.
Did we mention, there’s a gin club started by the CEO? Don’t be surprised, we also have:
- Regular company BBQs and social events
- Time for hackathons/meetups/industry events
- Exonar University
- Espresso machine/beer fridge/soft drinks
- Small office on the side of the canal in picturesque Newbury
- Anything else you want to start – poker night and standup paddle board clubs have been rumoured!
Role Description – the detail bit
The Exonar solution is uniquely placed to enable organisations to understand the content and intent of the data they hold. We use machine learning and big data technology to ingest, index and organise data at scale often as part of large information governance, data discovery and privacy programmes.
Following a period of rapid growth and investment, we are seeking a client consultant to engage with existing and prospective clients as part of the client consulting team. You’ll be acting as an advisor focusing on customer pains, challenges and objectives and linking that to a solution (technology, services & consulting) that will deliver a business outcome for our clients.
You will have excellent client facing skills and be able to draw on your pre-sales, delivery and technical knowledge to drive success for our clients. if you’re a self-starter, passionate about customers and comfortable working in a fast-paced matrix environment then this is a fantastic opportunity to work with leading edge technology and high-profile clients in a growing sector.
- Act as the lead role between technical, commercial teams and the customer, taking ultimate responsibility for client success.
- Be a go-to solution expert for direct and partner sales teams. Responding to requests for information, proposals and solution clarifications.
- Deliver technical presentations, workshops, product demonstrations, proof of concepts and pilots.
- Work directly with clients’ personnel to lead deployments, define project deliverables and use the Exonar platform to translate business issues into logical data searches and analysis.
- Contribute to training materials for clients, partners and Exonar personnel.
- Collaborate as part of a close team to drive the growth of the company, contributing in any way possible toward the greater success of our company and our clients.
Required profile, skills and experience
- Enjoy working with customers; leading, advising and challenging them in their business processes and solution design.
- Experience of working with multiple clients in a consultative environment.
- Experience of working with business applications, a good grasp of technology and ability to understand technical concepts when designing solutions for clients.
- Knowledge and/or experience of Information or Cyber Security, Risk Management, eDiscovery Privacy or Information Governance and Compliance will be beneficial.
- Experience of working as part of technology and business transformation projects with knowledge of the typical delivery, support and integration challenges in enterprise clients.
- Technical awareness e.g. operating systems, cloud computing (Azure, AWS), data types (CSV, XML, JSON), database technologies and storage.
If this is the role for you please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org